Adventures in music creation

A place to talk about music and flamenco.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My music in a film

A new film will be out soon with some of my music. Of course I am
happy to be branching out into new territory.  I have two other films
interested in either my guitar playing or original music.

I am open to offers on furthur engagements or film/TV projects or
scores. I have my own studio and can produce most anything needed 
there. 

Let me know through my email addy in my profile page.


TJ

1 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

Hi,
thanks for checking out my blog.

I have been wood-shedding lately and not playing out much.

All my music is original. Some is acoustic guitar but I play a lot of electric guitar as well. All types of music although my passion is for Flamenco guitar. Actuall yI play many instruments including, guitar,bass,keyboards, drums,percussion,ukelele,charango,oud,
harmonica,bamboo flute,wood flute and vocals.

The movie is called " Swiiming with Ophelia" The director is Kevin Sharp. It is a modern Shakespeare idea.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Ciao,
TJ

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Guitar Lessons

Guitar Lessons

I teach guitar at all levels. Styles taught are flamenco, blues, Latin, rock and new age. Electric or acoustic guitars are welcome. I teach students ages 10 years old to adult.

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com