Adventures in music creation

A place to talk about music and flamenco.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Putting up videos soon.

Hi all, I was able to get a video camera finally and will be making videos soon. Some will be instructional videos for guitar, and some will be videos of me recording music in the studio. Looking forward to you input.

As far as the recording studio videos, they will be mainly to show how I go about making my music. Recording techniques and miking techniques will be shown.

Be well,
TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Guitar Lessons

Guitar Lessons

I teach guitar at all levels. Styles taught are flamenco, blues, Latin, rock and new age. Electric or acoustic guitars are welcome. I teach students ages 10 years old to adult.

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com