Adventures in music creation

A place to talk about music and flamenco.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I am playing live in Napa

I will be playing live in Napa Ca. November 24th at the Oxbow public market.
Mostly flamenco on my Jose Ramirez blanca 1A. Starts at 6:00 PM, admission is free. In the righthand building on the stage.

http://www.oxbowpublicmarket.com/

TJ

p.s.

Things went well, met some friends and had girls dancing flamenco down in front. Very hard to hear with all the goings on though. Next time I need a bigger PA system.

I will be playing again next friday afternoon at Solano college.

TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Guitar Lessons

Guitar Lessons

I teach guitar at all levels. Styles taught are flamenco, blues, Latin, rock and new age. Electric or acoustic guitars are welcome. I teach students ages 10 years old to adult.

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com