Adventures in music creation

A place to talk about music and flamenco.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

After a long layoff I will be playing more flamenco.

I was ill for quite a while and really wasn't able to play much guitar. Things are returning to normal and I want to get back into the flamenco style of guitar. Electric guitar is much easier on my hands and I do enjoy it but still want to play flamenco.

I look forward to putting up some flamenco music shortly and some instruction videos.


Peace,
TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Guitar Lessons

Guitar Lessons

I teach guitar at all levels. Styles taught are flamenco, blues, Latin, rock and new age. Electric or acoustic guitars are welcome. I teach students ages 10 years old to adult.

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com