Adventures in music creation

A place to talk about music and flamenco.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The best place to buy a flamenco guitar

Hey, last night I just bought another flamenco guitar. It's a 1971 Hermanos Conde sobrinos de esteso blanca with tuners. Spruce and cyress made in madrid. I got it at my usual store Fine Fretted Strings Instruments in Campbell which is just outside of San Jose Ca. It's a small shop run by Randy Osborne who teaches guitar there as well. He carries only the finest classical and flamenco guitars. I have purchased three guitars from him (two Jose Ramirez's and the Conde) and many hard to find flamenco videos and sheet music books. Please if you are looking to buy a guitar look into his shop, he sells online as well.

http://www.finefretted.com/

TJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Guitar Lessons

Guitar Lessons

I teach guitar at all levels. Styles taught are flamenco, blues, Latin, rock and new age. Electric or acoustic guitars are welcome. I teach students ages 10 years old to adult.

Contact Now
Brought to you by thumbtack.com